What you do immediately following an accident can greatly influence the outcome of your case. If you've been hurt in an accident, remember to:
1. Gather the facts
- Obtain contact information for anyone who was involved in or a witness to your accident.
- Obtain the insurance information from the other parties involved.
- Prepare a detailed description of the accident.
2. See a Doctor
- You may not feel a need to see a doctor, but injuries often take time to present themselves.
- We advise all clients who have been in an accident to consult a physician immediately.
3. Don't Sign anything, call us
- We're ready to take your call 24/7.
We cannot erase the pain and suffering you may have endured as a result of injuries caused by the carelessness or negligence of others. We can, however, protect your rights and aggressively pursue the maximum compensation for your injury. At O'Dea Earle, we represent only the injured in accidents and NOT the insurance companies.
Call our offices as soon as possible to discuss your case. 726-3524.