“For those who have been hurt, an experienced injury lawyer is invaluable. You're in a better position when you have someone on your side who understands the law completely. I know where your responsibility ends and the other party's liability begins. Make it our fight and I'll make sure you're not hurt a second time.”
Tom’s practice includes injury, civil litigation, employment, administrative and public utility regulation. He has appeared before all levels of Newfoundland and Labrador Courts and the Supreme Court of Canada. He is active in the community, volunteering his time to minor hockey and acting as the province’s Consumer Advocate on various public utility matters. Tom’s clients soon come to know and benefit from that same fierce advocacy and competitive spirit when they choose him as their representation.
- Memorial University, Bachelor of Arts, 1991
- University of New Brunswick, Bachelor of Laws (Distinction), 1994
- Law Society of Newfoundland and Labrador, Bar Admission, 1995
Personal and Community Involvement
- Appointed Queen's Counsel, 2014
- Awarded the Lieutenant Governor’s Medal for Highest Standing in Graduating Class from the University of New Brunswick Law School
- Current Executive Member of the Board of the Northeast Minor Hockey Association
- Member of The Canadian Bar Association
- Member of Knights of Columbus
- Member of the Law Society of Newfoundland and Labrador's Insurance Committee
Contact Thomas J. Johnson, Q.C.
323 Duckworth Street
P.O. Box 5955
St. John's, NL A1C 5X4